HBO Go is a special channel that has been created to cater to the streaming needs of users. It offers a wide variety of content varying from popular shows to blockbuster movies. The on-demand content of this channel is exclusive and is a real savior from boredom. Therefore one must, must have this channel on their Roku device without fail. Complete the hbogo.com/activate and explore what you can stream on this great channel.
Install HBO Go on your streaming device using hbogo.com/activate
Numerous popular shows and movies are a part of this channel’s database. They cater to all age groups because they are spread across different genres. Here is a small list of shows that you can stream from this special Roku channel.
- Game of Thrones – all seasons and all episodes
- Silicon Valley – a story about a group of techies and their daily lives
- True detective – a very interesting series with very high patronage across the country
- Insecure – a very popular soap about two African-American girls who go in search of their destiny
Apart from this, you can also stream some of the best all-time movies such as Hacksaw Ridge and Bend it like Beckham. So learn how to Hbogo.com/activate in your device or account and soak in all the fun.
Streaming devices that are compatible with the channel
Apple, Amazon, Google, Roku, Xbox and Samsung devices support the HBO Go channel. However, there are version requirements for each device which you need to check and setup Hbogo.com/activate before you purchase the channel.
Irrespective of the OS version, you need to know which of the Apple devices support the channel.
- For instance, you can stream HBO go on iPhone 4s and later models and iPad 2nd gen and later models
- Similarly, if you own an old Apple TV then, make sure that it has a software update 7.10.2 and above
- Or if it is a new Apple TV then, it must have an OS version 9.0 or later
If you wish to learn more about Apple devices and how they stream HBO Go, give us a call on our toll-free number.
Roku devices incorporate the latest technology both in their hardware and their software. Therefore, most of the Roku devices support the HBO go channel.
However, if you own classic streaming players such as the N1000, N1100, N2000X or similar models then you may not be able to stream the channel directly.
You can get in touch with our customer support team to learn in detail about HBO GO activation on Roku and other streaming player that support it.
Troubleshooting the blank screen problem
A common problem that occurs with the HBO Go channel is the blank screen error. The reasons for the blank screen problem include,
- Browser or Adobe Flash player issues
- Slow internet connection
- Connectivity issues between the streaming player and the router
- Channel’s video output issues
- Expiry of channel subscription validity
You can however overcome the issue by following a few simple things. The remedial steps to overcome the issue are,
- Check your web browser’s firmware first – Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
- Then try clearing the cache of the browser that you are using
- Besides, the Adobe Flash player and your browser should be compatible with one another
- Therefore try clearing the cache of your Adobe Flash Player
The above mentioned steps involve only your browser and Adobe player as they are the major contributors to this issue. In case you find that there are other causes leading to the blank screen problem, then troubleshoot them accordingly.