Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones is an American television series which conquered the whole world. The credit goes to the creators of the show who are none other than David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. It is always a castle in the sky for many people to find out how a television show can be much interesting and addictive.The whole drama is set up on a world of fiction. Even the continents of Westeros and Essos belong to the imaginary world.The show is critically acclaimed and eventually criticized at the same time.Game of Thrones on HBO GO is one of the shows which has bagged most number of awards.
Awards that Game of Thrones won
- Primetime Emmy Awards
- Hugo Awards for Best Dramatic Presentation
- Peabody Award
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama
These awards add feather to the cap of Game of Thrones. The awards will depict the show’s greatness. Game of Thrones has conquered 244 awards out of 686 nominations.
Game of Thrones on HBO GO and its flavors
The Game of Thrones on HBO GO series has completed eight successful seasons.Fans of the series are eagerly waiting for the 9th season to experience the flavor of the great series yet another time.
The casting of the first season has a big star crew that includes Sean Bean, Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley, and Lena Headey in the main roles.The first episode which was aired eight years ago itself is the biggest hit of all times.The first season was wrapped up on the month of June 2011.
The second season adapts the story from two great novels, a clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords. The season started in the month of April and ended within three months.
Season three includes some important episodes such as The Night Lands with more than three million viewers only on the U.S itself.
All the seasons of Game of Thrones did tremendously well in each and every part of the world, leading it to become one of the most successful television shows in the history of the television industry.
The final season will be rolled out in 2019. So viewers, keep biting your nails to experience the most awaited climax of the popular show.
Watching Game of Thrones on HBO GO
Game of Thrones is officially available in the HBO Go. You can get precise information and instructions on HBO Go by reading the below content.
Stream all the episodes of Game of Thrones on HBO GO which is available hot and on-demand on Roku streaming devices.The channel has made a new record of more views for the Game of Thrones episodes since the channel launch eight years ago.
Comparing to other channel activation, HBO Go seems to be much easier. Get hold of all the devices. If you can work with your TV commonly, then Roku usage is not an immense deal.
The devices which are compatible can be categorized into streaming players and gaming consoles.
Apple TV and Amazon Firestick are the two streaming devices which are compatible to watch HBO Go. When talking about gaming consoles, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 are considered to be compatible.
The above-mentioned devices are compatible with HBO Go activation. Stream your favorite movies and enjoy watching it.
HBO GO activation on Roku Streaming device
Initiate the channel activation, once you get hold of the below requirements which are vital for activating HBO GO.
- The first and foremost step for any channel activation is creating a Roku account.Visit the Roku com link account and make use of the links specified.
- If you don’t have a Roku account, it is your responsibility for creating one.
- Once you are done with the Roku account creation, head up to the Roku channel store and type HBO GO on the search bar.
- You will get the outcomes after some time where you will find the HBO GO channel. Tap on the channel, you will have the option to Add channel.
- Click on the Add channel option and move further.If you have some issues, it is probably because of the older system software version.
- Revisit the Home screen of Roku and make use of your remote to tap on the channel.You will get to know about the activate device option while opening the app.
- Tap the option gradually and make note of the activation link that appears on your television screen.
Use a computer or mobile device to visit the hbogo.com/activate. You will be directed to enter the activation code. Enter the respective codes without fail. Complete the onscreen instructions.You will get a successful channel activation message on your Roku streaming device.
If you don’t really feel like watching HBO GO, you can unsubscribe the channel. Before starting your subscription, you can try a one-month free trial that is available for HBO GO on Roku streaming device.