HBO Go Com Activate Samsung Smart TV
In May 2018, Samsung showed off its two new TVs. One is the Samsung Q9S, which is 8K-capable and comes with an upscaled AI. The other one is The Wall that harnesses the power of MicroLED and is a 146-inch modular television TV. There is also a new series of QLED TVs such as the entry level Q6F, and the others including the Q9F, Q8F, Q7C and Q7F. Apply the HBO GO com activate Samsung Smart TV process to stream a range of content and enjoy them from your stunningly 8k-enabled wireless device.
Activating HBO GO on your Smart TV
- From your device, go to the app store and look for the HBO GO
- Highlight, download and launch the app
- Next, click on ‘Activate Your Device’ and you will get an activation code
- On another internet-enabled device, open a browser and go to www.hbogo.com/activate
- Choose the TV provider relevant to you and then go back to the ‘Activate Your Device’ screen
- Click on ‘Activate’ and a ‘Success!’ message will be displayed on your television
- You will also see a simultaneous prompt on your browser
Software tools for Samsung TV
For activating your Smart TV, you can use a Samsung Pro Tool such as the Z3X Samsung PRO Activation (sams_upd), which might require a shell number.
If you want to use the latest version of the Samsung Pro Software then it is best to install the Z3X Pro Activation tool for periodic upgrades.
Most of the time, the HBO GO com activate Samsung Smart TV process is pretty smooth. But sometimes, the activation may not take place as intended. Even after you have followed the relevant instructions, you still end up getting a message such as ‘Cannot be activated at this time’ or something similar.
Try to do the following steps if you face activation issues on your Samsung TV.
- First get into your browser’s settings and delete all cached data – Search Google or any related search engine that will tell how to remove all cached data
- Type the URL hbogo.com on a web browser that you open on another device
- Click on ‘Login’ and enter your information
- Link your password and ID to the cable provider; check with the provider if you have forgotten these details
- Go to the activation page www.hbogo.com/activate from a new tab on the browser
- Again click the options available to activate the Samsung
Another thing that you can do is HBO GO app, which means you just have to uninstall or delete the channel app from your television’s settings.
- Before you do that first, power off and on the TV. You may have to wait for about 20 seconds before you put it on again.
- Then perform Smart Hub Updates
- Now, look for the HBO GO app again in the Samsung store and reinstall it
- Try to perform the resetting HBO Go com activate Samsung Smart TV process again
If the problem still doesn’t resolve itself, just restore the default settings on your TV and perform all software updates before reinstalling it. Contact our technicians for more assistance at +1-844-227-1410 or visit https://www.hbo-go-com-activate.com/.