HBO GO on Amazon Fire TV Stick
HBO GO is one App that has been missing on the Amazon Fire TV stick. With the latest press release, you can now start watching the HBO GO on Amazon Fire TV stick. The App brings all the HBO’s current collection to its users with a subscription of around $14.99/month. Gain unlimited access to on-demand programs.
Note: If you subscribe to the HBO GO using the Amazon channels, then you can use either the HBO NOW App or the Amazon prime videos app to watch the channel.
Some Popular series on HBO GO are
- Game of Thrones
- Angry Boys
- Big Little lies
- Family Tree
- Little Britain USA
- The Pacific
- Silicon Valley
- The Wire
- How to make it in America
And a lot more series are available for the users to watch.
Not only series, you can also watch some popular Hollywood blockbuster movies as well.
Choose the movie based on the genre. Be it action, comedy, Drama, family, Sci-Fic, On-Demand, Romance, etc. HBO has a whole lot of library for you to choose from. You can also enjoy some popular movies that stream on the channel or choose a movie to watch of your choice.
Some Popular new movies to watch are
- The House
- Wonder Woman
- All Eyez on Me
Enjoy all HBO’s original series, Blockbuster movies and a lot more through Amazon Fire TV stick.
HBO GO registration:
- If the user is signing up for the first time then they have to register with HBO GO.
- The user needs to enter HBO GO ID and a unique name for their HBO GO profile.
- It must have about 3 to 14 characters and should not include spaces or special characters.
- The user can enter their email address and their postal code (optional).
- Then select the Save option for completing HBO GO registration.
Activating HBO GO:
You should activate the channel after you add it. This is a very important step.
- Download the HBO GO App on your mobile. (IOS/Android)
- Open the App and wait for the sign in page to open.
- Sign in into your account or create a new account.
- After you sign in into your account, you will receive an activation code. Make note of it
- Using your laptop or mobile visit the activation page for HBO GO and select Amazon Fire TV.
- When you receive a prompt message, provide the username and password.
- After you sign in, provide the activation code you have taken down to activate the HBO GO channel.
- You will receive a success message after your activation is successful.
Troubleshooting Activation issues for the HBO GO channel:
If you face any trouble when activating the HBO GO on Amazon Fire TV stick then follow the below-given guidelines to rectify it.
- Disconnect the power supply to the Amazon Fire TV stick.
- Reconnect the power cord back to the device and switch it on.
- Users can start uninstalling HBO GO app and then reinstall it.
- Uninstall the HBO GO App.
- Download the HBO GO App from the Amazon App store again.
- Now try reactivating HBO GO.
- If the issue still persists the user can try resetting the Fire TV stick device.
- You can also try to clear the cache and data.
Reset your Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Reset the device by navigating to the Settings menu. Select the device option from the menu and then choose the Restart option.
- Users can also update the device software and HBO GO app.
- In addition, they can also try reactivation of the channel app.
- The users need to reactivate HBO GO on My Amazon Fire TV stick periodically for security purposes.